Thursday 29 November 2018

New job, new phase of life ^^

Its almost 2 months now since I started working. Alhamdulillah it is better than I expected. It is challenging but I always say the challenges are like a barrier that you have to go over. NOT a stopping wall.

To be honest, I love my job.

But,

Strange.

It is bizarre that other people have so much opinion in my life decision. I have many occasion whereby others told me.. or usually IMPLY that ooohhh. its better than not having a job at all.

Excuse me.

I freaking love my job.

Obviously, I didn't say it to their face (like they did to me?!) XD

But I learn to ignore things. I mean, you can never expect people to stahp talking right?

I am trying not to feel so personally attacked by all these remarks. It won't get me anywhere.

Please, I am just beginning to transitioning into a new phase of life. I still have so many questions. About my future, about the world, and even about myself.

I am still trying to figure out what kind of person I am.

I am still trying to love myself because if I don't, nobody will.

I am still trying not to beat myself up every single time I messed up.

The world need to spread more love, happiness and positivity.

Until next time, keep me in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here