- ‘Bamboo Dry’ – absorbs and evaporates sweat in a split second: Moisture wicking.
- ‘Bamboo Thermo-control’ – bamboo fabric is highly breathable in hot weather and also keeps you significantly warmer in the cold than traditional fabrics. Performance baselayers for all conditions.
- 'Bamboo Antibacterial' - bacteria don't live well in this fabric. So it doesn't get smelly even after many days :)
- 'Bamboo Anti-static' - so it sits very well next to your skin, not clinging to it.
- 'Bamboo UV protection' - it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays, so perfect for holiday/travelling cover-ups.
- 'Bamboo Sensitive' - For sensitive or allergy prone skin, bamboo is perfect; it's also anti-fungal. many people say it's the only solution they've found for problem skin.
- Bamboo thrives naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Bamboo fibre is 100% biodegradable.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing grass in the world. It spreads rapidly across large areas.
- As a grass, bamboo is cut, not uprooted, helping soil stability.
- Bamboo grows on hill slopes where nothing else is viable.
- The yield (i.e. the amount of product) you get from an acre of bamboo is 10 times greater than the yeld you get from cotton. In an age where land use is under enormous pressure this is huge.
- The water requirement for bamboo is minute, mainly just from what falls. As opposed to cotton, whose water requirement per shirt's-worth is monstrous.